WIP Wed: Pink Horrors


So this week's work is focusing on some pink horrors. With the release of the new DoC codexs, I have renewed energy to finish these guys off. More so as although not as good as before ( could be a higher level mage with more spells ) they are still interesting to have around. Plus I like the models.

Base coat of Seeker Pink, then some highlights with Seeker Pink and Screaming Skull. Then washes with Carroburg Crimson.

Will do another highlight, but need to focus on the other bits. Will do beaks in yellow, tongues blue as well as the flames. Gold for the jewelry. Am hoping to wrap this up before the weekend, but will see if that happens.

Also, I want to shout out and say thanks to Faeit212 for adding me to his blog roll, and giving me a shout out yesterday. Saw a massive spike in hits ( 991!!! ). Most I have had in one day ever! So hopefully most of them come back to check things out as things develop!

Cheers for now,


Comments

  1. Hola
    Bueno bueno que color,estare a tento al resultado final
    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some fierce looking beasties. I like the idea of the colour palette. Looking forward to seeing you finish these.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts